Sunday 8 December 2013

SunPeaks Day Eight

This morning we did the same as every morning. On the lift by 8:30 did drills than when our lane opened on OSV we did gates. We did full gates speiss and then another drill. It was really cold and the frost was biting my face... It was a relief to go in for lunch because my hands, feet and my face was freezing. In the afternoon we went to the “back country”. It was really cool because there was powder and jumps and a lot of stuff. On our way in team mates Graydon and Max and I were in the back. Max went off a jump and he landed in a ditch but he was ok. Than I went off the jump and the tips of my skies landed in the ditch and I face planted. After that Graydon went flying off the jump and went flying over Max and landed it. We caught it all on video. I will post the video later. At the end of the day I was really cold and had some frost bite but I covered my face and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment