Tuesday 3 December 2013

SunPeaks Day Four

Today we split the team into boys and girls. Rookie team members were paired up with a third year on the team. I was paired up with Will for some drills. We did hockey stops, hand on the hip, the picture drill, and a lot more that helped us with lower body separation. You  want  lower body separation in skiing because you want your feet moving under you and moving around the gate while you upper body is looking down the hill. After that we were lucky and we trained gates on the only hill that we can train on. We did a picket fence, speiss and a mini GS course. In the afternoon we did some one skiing all afternoon switch was really fun.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear about the skiing - do you have any photos you can post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do but I can't upload them to this computer...I tried. I will upload them when I get home...Love You:)

      Delete